Monday 14 January 2013

Easy Fix

After many years of dieting and countless attempts, I have come to realize that not even once I was able to loose the weight for a trip, a party, new year, my birthday...
Each time I wanted to eat less or exercise something has happened,
But this time I don't want to set a time or an expiration date for my journey,
I simply want to change myself,
The whole me makeover,
There are many things that I really like to change about me,
I Know this may sound easy, but it takes me years to understand, There is only certain amount of time that you can pass on chocolate or certain type of food,
Or I can keep up with counting my calories and not feel worthless,
This time I simply do what ever I was doing before but modify it,
For example,
Today in the cafeteria I really wanted to have a slice of pizza and later on I would have indulge myself with a Starbucks vanilla latte (Which I usually get skinny one with 120Cal),
Instead today, I got a roast beef sandwich with a banana and no more coffee for a day, So I can sleep tonight and change my worst habit which I have had for as long as remember, INSOMNIA,
I know the roast beef sandwich is not the healthiest option that I could have,
But at least is better than pizza,
Not the best choice but better than my usual,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment