Monday 11 February 2013

The nth time,


This is the nth time that I have wanted to lose weight, I don’t know if anyone else out there is in situation that I have here,
It s hard to believe that spring will be here soon , as you boil in the spring and summer but you refuse to take your cardigen or what ever you are hidden behind off,
and I am sad that the winter gonna be over soon, I will miss my jackets and coats, they are doing a great job with hiding my tummy and my floppy arms,
 hmmm,,,
I am sitting here at my local starbucks, try to study but the only thing that I am concentrating on is how my tummy looks from the sides, so I put my jacket back on, and pretend that its so cold in here, I am flushing from the heat, but..:(
I have the knowledge; I know everything about losing weight,
I have a gym in my condo,
I have the money to buy the healthy food,
and I have the time,
so I am either that stupid to not change my life after 15 years of being the chubby one, or I am not that sad about my body,
I am sure is not the second one, cause I hate hate hate how I feel about my body,
So this is the nth time that I attempt to change my life,

I only wish for a friend, partner or someone who can only feel my pain, 

No comments:

Post a Comment